BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL Book Launch Competition Terms & Conditions
BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL Book Launch Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Practical Magic Living Ltd. of 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
The title of the competition is ‘BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL Book Launch Competition’.
How to enter
- Purchase the BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL: The soul-seeker's guide to creating an empowered, purpose-driven life book.
- Take a photo of yourself with the book.
- Share a post on social media and tag in Kate Taylor on Instagram or Facebook
- Tag friends in the comments of your own post.
The competition will run from 9am UK time on 14 September 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 9am UK time on 5 Octoberr 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
Practical Magic Living Ltd are not liable for mislaid competition entries
- Responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- Proof of receipt.
- Proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
Terms and conditions
By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Please see http://katetaylor.co/big-bold-beautiful-book for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
Practical Magic Living Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Saturday 28 October 2023 at 12noon UK time.
- The winner will receive details of the prize awarded
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to Practical Magic Living Ltd. within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Practical Magic Living Ltd. will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Practical Magic Living Ltd. reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Practical Magic Living Ltd’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Practical Magic Living Ltd. and agents shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind. In case of the winners are not able to attend the retreat due to COVID-19 there will be no claim, refund or compensation. It is advised to take out appropriate travel insurance.
- If you are not able to make the retreat dates of 22-25 March 2024 your place will not be transferred to the following year, or any other retreat or event hosted by Practical Magic Living Ltd.
The prizes within the prize draw are:
- 1 x Place on the Practical Magic Spring Retreat taking place 22-25 March 2024, which includes 3 nights accommodation, 3 meals per day and all retreat activities.
- The retreat place is for one person for three nights at Tiny Homes Holidays as part of the Practical Magic Spring Weekend Retreat between 22 and 25 March 2023. The prize does not include travel insurance, ferry travel, or the cost of transfers or transports to and from airports, ports or stations, food and drink (outside of the retreat food provisions), treatments, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Valid travel documents. You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the retreat in question on the travel dates specified.
Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the Practical Magic Living Ltd. & their families, Practical Magic coaches, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, including Welbeck Publishing.
Age of entry into competition
The competition is open to those aged 18 years or over.
Limit of one entry
There is a limit of of one entry per person.
Promoter’s final decision
The decision of the Practical Magic Living Ltd. regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Practical Magic Living Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of this prize draw or competition.
No purchase to return
All purchases of the BIG BOLD BEAUTIFUL book made in conjunction with the competition are final. No purchase to return for benefit of entering the competition. If this is found to be the case your completion entry will be void.
Breach of terms
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Practical Magic Living Ltd., at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your participation in the competition.
Practical Magic Living Ltd. reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
Promoter not responsible
Practical Magic Living Ltd. does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Practical Magic Living Ltd. may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, Practical Magic Living Ltd., its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Practical Magic Living Ltd., its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note that Tiny Homes Holidays Ltd. are not partners in the competition and therefore not responsible to provide accommodation exchange outside of the retreat dates.
Instagram and Facebook are in no way in affiliated with this competition.
Data protection and publicity
By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Practical Magic Living Ltd. or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
Objections to publication
If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact [email protected]. In such circumstances, Practical Magic Living Ltd. must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Practical Magic Living Ltd. reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.