The Awakening, as curated by me, joins The Great Wonderfest to bring wellbeing and Zen to the ultimate family festival!
The Awakening, a festival dedicated to wellbeing and self-care which debuted on the Isle of Wight last month, is joining cosmic forces with the brilliant new family festival The Great Wonderfest, to curate a beautiful holistic wellbeing retreat experience. 🧘♀️💆♂️
You can expect:
The Awakening Inspiration Space with talks from
- Brandon Block
- Emily Leary
- Goal mapping sessions with Brian Mayne
- Activate Your Magic and a special Limiting Beliefs BUSTED session with me.
The Studio presents:
- ‘Wake Up Wonderfest’ Breath & Movement sessions
- Mindfulness Magic for Kids
- Yoga Dance Rave, Meditation Master-classes,
- Aerial Yoga, Qoya for families,
- Acro Dance, Pilates and much more …
- Swedish Hot Tubs, Cloud Massage
- Pat a Happy Pony Therapy Ponies present Unicorn Day
- Indulge Me Pamper Lounge & Glitter Station
- Enki by Alex Lambie
- Relax Isle of Wight: Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Learn Baby Massage
- Hammocks, Therapy Pods
- The Magical Mandala Tree and MUCH more!
The Self Care programme also includes some luxury with a variety of holistic treatments, the Indulge Me Pamper Lounge, a Unicorn Day hosted by Pat A Pony Therapy Ponies, Cloud Massage Therapists, Relax IOW’s Reflexology and Pregnancy Message and a Glitter Bar Beauty Salon for the full retreat and revive experience. The Great Wonderfest really does have something for everyone.
Read the full low down here. For more information and to book, head to The Great Wonderfest website